Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being Centsable

Greetings, and Welcome to Centsable Aleeda!

I am a certified BeCentsable Educator living in Northern Jersey. I lead workshops using the BeCentsable formula, and teach people how to maximize their budget and savings with the most efficient use of their time. I've just gotten my certification, but I have long been an enlightened consumer.

Way back, when I was in the sixth grade, my teacher, Ms. Liebesman (boy, she was ahead of her time, calling herself Ms. in the early 70's) insisted that we monitor the unit prices of five products that we either liked, or used frequently in our household. She taught me that a bigger size doesn't mean a bigger value, and that cereal companies regularly put toys in the box to make kids want to purchase it. She asked us to boycott Wonder Bread because it was owned by ITT, a conglomerate; in effect she made me an activist consumer, and it has stuck with me until now.

Speed forward more than a few years, and I have found myself teaching a workshop which allows me to pay back Ms. Liebesman after all these years. You can shop better for less. You can learn simple, smart, effective strategies to reduce your household budget (food, health & beauty, baby, pet care) expenses by up to 50%. All it takes is two hours to learn the keys to unlocking the savings, and anyone can do it. If you'd like to learn more, email me, or visit BeCentsable.net

No comments:

Post a Comment